Conditions and Rules of bonuses use
SMART bonus program is a free service for activ subscribers, providing pleasant bonuses in the form
of mobile units (airtime) for receiving info messages with up-to-date proposals and participation
in researches (surveys).
Dial USSD-combination *555*1#OK or use USSD-menu *555#OK to join the free bonus program «SMART».
Activation of bonus
Dial *555*00#OK to activate your bonus of 500 calling units. Bonus is valid for 7 days from
activation and can be used for onnet calls and text messaging as well as browsing the web. To check
balance and remaining bonus, dial *111*3#OK.
How to unsubscribe
Dial USSD-combination *555*2#OK or use USSD-menu *555#OK to unsubscribe from the free bonus program
Conditions and procedure of bonus units’ use
- Subscribers are informed about offers from partners or participate in surveys using all methods available
to Operator, including SMS, USSD, direct call, placing information in the media, and (or) by placing
information in customer service points.
- The maximum number of info messages (calls and/or SMS, USSD) about services and products of the partners sent
to the Service Subscriber — no more than 10 messages per month. The maximum number
of surveys — no more than 2 (two) per month.
- Upon expiration of the 7-day validity period, any unused bonus units are canceled and no longer available for
- The subscriber has 30 days to activate the bonus units, otherwise all these bonus units will be canceled.
Bonus units may be used only for calls and SMS inside activ/ kcell network, and also for Internet; they may
be activated once a month.
- Bonuses may not be used in roaming and for international calls; they may not be transferred to the
numbers of other subscribers, including through «Mobile Help» service. If the Subscriber exits the
bonus program «SMART», the bonus units are not charged.
- The operator can, at its sole discretion, grant the additional bonuses, which information will be available
on the website of the bonus program «SMART». Bonus program «SMART» is available
only to activ subscribers. If the subscriber has any activated additional services or promotions
available to the subscriber within the tariff plans used by the subscriber, and also after the bonus packages
charged to the subscribers on a gratis basis within the loyalty program of the Company, the bonus
units with shorter validity period will be used first.
- If Subscriber is on a tariff that comes with an inclusive allowance, including but not limited
to All For All Start«, All For All, All For All +, All In One S, All In One M, All In One L,
Hit+, All In One 49, Active Light, Active Start, Active Drive, Active Boom, Active Pro, Active Mini, Hallo
Kazakhstan Start, Hallo Kazakhstan XS, Hallo Kazakhstan S, Hallo Kazakhstan M, Hallo Kazakhstan L, Hallo Kazakhstan XL,
Hallo Kazakhstan¹, Hallo Kazakhstan ², Hallo Kazakhstan 3, Beseda, Beseda+, Comfort+, Week+, allowance
provided under the tariff will take priority.
- If Subscriber has a data service that comes with inclusive unlimited speed-cap data allowance active
on their account, including but not limited to Unlimited Internet, One Year Internet, Half Year Internet,
Quarterly Internet, bonus provided under the Program will not be available until the Subscriber stops using such
- If Subscriber has Internet+, Mobile Internet Plus or Online service activate on their account, data
allowance provided under such services will take priority over that provided under the Program.
- If Subscriber has Unlimited Night Internet service active on their account, bonus provided under the Program
will not be used up from 01:00 am to 9:00 am (Astana time), subject to payment of the
Unlimited Night Internet service fee.
- If Subscriber has active inclusive allowance provided within the scope of the Contract Phone or other
promotional offer, allowance provided under such promotional offer will take priority over that the bonus.
- If the Subscriber gets similar calling units/bonuses under any other promotional offer, additional service
or tariff, promotional calling units/bonuses which expire first will be used up first. Bonus in the
form of extra minutes, sms and data will take priority over the promotional calling units.
The Subscriber should get acquainted with these Conditions prior to subscription to the bonus program
«SMART». Joining the bonus program «SMART», Subscriber confirms that he/she has read and
accepted these Conditions of provision of the Service.
By signing up to the SMART Bonus Program, Subscriber gives their consent to receiving advertising
messages from the Company’s partners, to participate in the SMS-based and other types of surveys,
including receiving voice calls made at the request of the Company’s partners (survey results/reports
are impersonalized). By activating the Service, Subscriber also consents to the processing of their
personal data for the purpose of the Bonus Program. The Subscriber agrees and confirms that the above consents are
valid for the entire period of his participation in the SMART Bonus Program until he signs off.
The Operator has the right to change or amend these Conditions by updating this information on the
site of the bonus program «SMART».